Rotate your device
for a better experience
The term “intermodal transport” means the carriage of cargoes by two or more modes of transport from the shipper in one country to the consignee in another country. The delivery of cargoes goes along with the rotation of transport modes on the route; a change occurs in the connecting transport hub, in which the transshipment of cargo from one mode to another takes place. The connecting transport hub may be a port, a railway station, the terminal at the border crossing point or the logistics complex facility inbound of the country.
The day by day examples of the intermodal cargo delivery are the container transportations, when the delivery of cargo arranged in the same transport unit from the shipper to the consignee with the change on the way the road haulage, marine or railway transport modes.
JSC «CAPITAL TRANS» provides an exceptional range of services for cargo delivery in intermodal transport:
- Delivery of containerized cargo from China, other South-East Asia countries, USA to Russia and CIS;
- Delivery of oversize and heavy cargo from China, other South-East Asia countries, Europe, USA to Russia and CIS;
- Delivery of containerized, oversized and heavy cargoes to Afghanistan, India, Iran, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and other countries;
- Delivery of dangerous IMO and ADR cargoes.
- Delivery of export cargoes in containers to China, South-East Asia countries, the USA, Canada and other countries;
- Delivery of containerized and general cargo through the border-crossing points of Zabaikalsk (Russia) \ Manzhouli (China); Dostyk (Kazakhstan) \ Alashankou (China); Altynkol (Kazakhstan) \ Khorgos (China);
- Delivery of containerized and general cargo through the sea ports of St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Vladivostok, Vostochny, Kotka (Finland), Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), Klaipeda (Lithuania);
- Import and export;
- Delivery of goods from China in container trains;
- Delivery of goods inside Russia and within CIS in container trains;
- Bonded transport from ports, airports and railway stations to the destination warehouse;
For quotation the cost of intermodal transportation, please fill the form of the on-line request or send an inquiry to [email protected] with maximum information about the cargo specifications and terms of delivery. Or please contact us by the phone: +7 (495) 729-31-91.